Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sympathy needed for Kudzu and Pixie's PAWrents - two losses in two days

Those of us with more than one beloved furry baby living with us know that we will experience the pain of loss more than once. However, Kudzu and Pixie's PAWrents have faced the unimaginable - they have had two of their loved ones complete their Circle of Life within days of each other. If you have the time, please stop by their blog to offer your sympathy. Their s must be broken in half.

Rest with the angels Kudzu and Pixie. Maybe our good Lord wanted both of you to see a familiar face at the Bridge.

2 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, we can't even imagine what Kudzu and Pixie's parents are going through. We'll go visit now.

The Black and Tans. said...

Thank you so much for popping over and wishing me well for my operation. I am home now and can't wait for the next 2 weeks to go by so I can go on my walkies again. I really appreciated your pawsitive thoughts.


Molly